Date of promulgation:
STATUTORY INSTRUMENTS 2005 No. 36.
THE EXTERNAL TRADE (IMPORTATION LICENCE) (NO. 9) ORDER, 2005.
ARRANGEMENT OF RULES
- Grant of exclusive licence.
2005 No. 36.
The External Trade (Importation Licence) (No. 9) Order, 2005.
(Under section 5 of the External Trade Act, Cap. 88).
In EXERCISE of the powers conferred on the Minister by section 5 of the External Trade Act, this Order is made this 25th day of April, 2005.
This Order may be cited as the External Trade (Importation Licence) (No. 9) Order, 2005.
- Grant of exclusive licence
(1) The person listed in column 1 of the Schedule is granted an exclusive licence to import used tyres in the quantities listed in column 2 of the Schedule.
- The exclusive licence referred to in subparagraph (1) shall be valid for three months only.
- If the licence expires before a person has imported the number of used tyres authorised by the licence, that person shall forfeit the remainder of the tyres not imported.
Column 1 Column 2
Name ofperson Quantity of used tyres
M/s Mayanja Abdu
P. O. Box 7650, Kampala 6,500 pieces.
daudi migereko (MP),
Minister of Tourism, Trade and Industry.