SUPPLEMENT No. 3
28th February, 2020
to The Uganda Gazette No. 13 Volume CX1I1, dated 28th February. 2020
Printed by UPPC, Entebbe, by Order of the Government.
Act 4 The Law Revision Act 2020
THE LAW REVISION ACT, 2020
Part II—Preparation of Revised Edition.
2. Commission to prepare Revised Edition.
3. Attorney General to approve printing and publication of Revised
Part III—Validity of Revised Edition.
4. Bringing a Revised Edition into force.
5. Validity of the Revised Edition.
6. Revised Edition to be authentic text.
7. Continuance of text of revised laws for certain purposes.
8. Construction of references to repealed or amended enactments.
Part IV—Contents of Revised Edition.
9. Contents of any Revised Edition.
Part v—Powers of the Commission in the Preparation
• of Revised Edition.
1C, Powers of Commission.
11. No power to change substance and meaning.
r‘ 12. Power to modify references to UK Acts.
13. Permanent Secretaries to furnish proposals.