GAZETTE EXTRAORDINARY 135
The TIE REPVBLK' OF UGANDA
— Uganda Gazette by
Vol. XCVIX No. 19 27th March, 2006 Price: Shs. 1000
CONTENTS Page General Notice No. 93 of 2006.
The Traffic and Road Safety Act—Notice............ 135
The Mining Act—Notice........................................... 135
The Electoral Commission Act—Notices............ 135-145
Advertisements .......................................................... 145-146
General Notice No. 91 of 2006.
THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS ACT, 2005.
THE TRAFFIC AND ROAD SAFETY ACT. 1998 (CAP. 361)
NOTICE. NATIONAL RESULTS
Notice is hereby given that by virtue of the powers
Total No of Registered Voters 10,450,788
conferred upon the Minister by Section 61 and 168 the
Total No. of Polling Stations 19,786
following were appointed in August. 2005 as members of
the National Road Safety Council for a period of two years: Total No. of Polling Stations Received 19,755
99.84% (of total polling
1. Dr. Anthony Okullo - Chairperson stations)
2. Mr. Gordon Wavamunno - Vice Chairperson
Abed Bwanika 65,874 0.95% (of total votes cast)
3. Mr. John Ndyomugenyi - Member
4. Mrs. Constance Byabagambi - Member Besigye Kizza 2392,954 3739%
5. Mr. John James Wanume Magola - Member Obote Kalule Miria 57,071 0.82%
6. Ms. Pross Logoze - Member
Ssebaana John Kizito 109,583 138%
7. Mr. John Mukasa Kafuluma Ddungu - Member
8. Mr. Patrick Sanya - Member Yoweri Kaguta Museveni 4,109,449 59.26%
9. Ms. Alice Uwase Anuku - Member Valid Votes 6,934,931
10. Dr. Alice Nganwa - Member
Invalid Votes 295325 4.09% (of Total Votes Cast)
11. Mr. Anthony Emodingo - Member
12. Mr. George Muhenda Rukara - Ag. Secretary Total Votes 7330,456 69.19% (of Registered Voters)
Dated at Entebbe this 16th February, 2006.
For Permanent Secretary. ENG. DR. BADRU M. KIGGUNDU,
Chairman, Electoral Commission.
General Notice No. 92 of 2006.
THE MINING ACT, 2003 General Notice No. 94 of 2006.
(The Mining Regulations, 2004)
THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS ACT, 2005.
NOTICE OF GRANT OF A MINERAL DEALERS’
LICENCE ACT No. 17 of 2005
It is hereby notified that a Mineral Dealers’ Licence
Number 0021 has been granted in accordance with the Section 59(1)
provisions of Section 69 and Section 70 to Kosa Import and
Export Ltd of P.O. Box 10957, Kampala for a period of one NOTICE.
calendar year, ending the 31st December, 2006.
The holder is duly authorised to trade in precious stones from PUBLICATION OF RESULTS FOR PARLIAMENTARY
the premises at Plot 18, Namirembe Road, Kampala City. GENERAL ELECTION
Dated at Entebbe, this 31st day of January, 2006.
Notice is hereby given by the Electoral Commission
KYAKONYE FRED, that the results in the Schedule to this Notice are hereby
for Commissioner for Geological Survey published in accordance with Section 59(1) of the
and Mines Department. Parliamentary Elections Act, No. 17 of 2005.