Vol. XCVI No.'30 27th June, 2003 Price: 1W0
CONTENTS Page General Notice No. 200 of 2003.
T..c Workers’ Compensation Act—Notice............. 195
The Companies Act—Notices...................................... 195-196 UGANDA PEACE COPS LLM.’EC
The Trade Marks Act— Registration of applications 196-198
Advertisements ........................................................ 198 NOTICE
Statutory Instrument Pursuant to the provisions of Reg- _
No. 33—The Public Finance and Accountability Act Control of Private Security Organic: — *
(Commencement) Instrument, 2003. Instrument No. 13 of 1997) the generJ ~
notified that the duly recognised oper-t. -
Uganda Peace Cops Ltd shall excL- -
General Notice No. 199 of 2003. adequately described beneath.
THE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION ACT, 2000.
Pursuant to section 19(2) of the Workers’ Combat Uniform: Men and Ladies
Compensation Act, 2000, the general public is hereby
notified that the duly empowered/authorised insurers to - Blue jean trouser with white - u
offer insurance under the Act are: together with black belt.
1. AIG Uganda Limited. P.O. Box 7077. Kampala. - Blue jean jacket with a company ’’g
2. East African Underwriters Ltd., P.O. Box 22938, Kampala. hand side for ordinary staff and f<<r
3. Excel Insurance Company Ltd.. P.O. Box 7213, Kampala. on the left hand chest.
4. First Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 5245, Kampala.
- White T-Shirt with company logo fixed "• ..
5. Goldstar Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 7781,
6. Imperial Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 24256, - Blue hat for ordinary staff and while f »r
Kampala. with company logo front centre.
7. Insurance Company of East Africa (U) Ltd., P.O. Box
33953, Kampala. - Black leather shoes.
8. National Insurance Corporation Ltd., P.O. Box 7134,
- Black stockings.
9. Pan Africa Insurance Company (U) Ltd., P.O. Box Rank insignia on each epaulette (white insignia a
5318, Kampala. background).
10. Pan World Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 7658,
Kampala. Dated at Kampala, this 1 Oth day of June. 2003.
11. Paramount Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 6427,
Kampala. DAVID KATANA.
12. Rio Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 5710, Kampala. Company
13. Statewide Insurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 9393,
Kampala. General Notice No. 201 of 2003.
14. The East Africa General Insurance Company Ltd., P.O.
Box 1392, Kampala. THE COMPANIES ACT. 1964.
15. TransAfrica Assurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 7601, (Cap. 85).
NOTICE TO STRIKE OFF UNDER S. 345(5».
16. The Jubilee Insurance Company of Uganda Ltd., P.O.
Box 10234, Kampala. Notice is hereby given that within three months from
17. United Assurance Company Ltd., P.O. Box 7185, the date hereof Community Concern Development
Kampala. Initiative Association (U) Ltd. (CODI) shall be struck off
Dated at Kampala, this 23rd day of June, 2003.
Dated at Kampala, this 12th day of June, 2003.
GERALD M. SSENDAULA, BISEREKO KYOMUHENDO.
Minister of Finance, Planning and Economic Development. Registrar of Companies.