Customs and Excise Act
- Commenced on 1 July 1977
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
2. Establishment of the department
3. No contributions to be made to the General Fund of the CommunityUnless the Minister otherwise directs in writing, no payments or contributions to the General Fund of the Community shall be made out of customs and excise revenue chargeable in Uganda.
4. Effect of this ActThis Act shall have effect notwithstanding any Act of the Community or any other written law and shall not be construed as being repealed by any Act of the Community enacted hereafter.
History of this document
01 July 1977