Minerals (Prohibition of Exportation) Act
- Commenced on 25 February 1975
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
1. Interpretation"Minister" means the Minister to whom functions under this Act are assigned.
2. Prohibition of export of minerals
3. Application of ActSection 2 shall have effect without prejudice to any written law providing for any similar condition under which any scheduled mineral may be exported from Uganda.
History of this document
25 February 1975