Salaries and Allowances (Specified Officers) Act
- Commenced on 1 July 1998
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
1. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
2. Amendment of First Schedule
3. Salaries and allowances of specified officers
4. RegulationsThe Minister responsible for public service may, by statutory instrument, make regulations for carrying into effect the provisions and purposes of this Act.
5. Gratuity payable to certain specified officers
6. Protection of accrued rightsNothing in this Act shall prejudice any rights acquired under the Salaries and Allowances (Specified Officers) Act, 1984, or any other enactment and accrued or otherwise lawfully enjoyed before the commencement of this Act.
History of this document
01 July 1998