Public Holidays Act
- Commenced on 30 July 1965
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
1. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires, "public holiday" means a public holiday specified by this Act.
2. Public holidays
3. Remuneration for holiday work
4. Act binds GovernmentThis Act, with the exception of section 2(2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) shall bind the Government.
History of this document
31 December 2000 this version
30 July 1965