Public Seal Act
- Commenced on 1 October 1963
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
1. Design of public sealThere shall be a public seal which shall show the armorial ensigns of Uganda circumscribed with the words "Republic of Uganda".
2. Control of public sealThe President shall be the custodian of the public seal and may by statutory instrument under his or her hand—
3. Validity of existing documentsNothing in this Act shall affect the validity of any instrument lawfully sealed before the commencement of this Act.
History of this document
01 October 1963