External Assistance (Protection of Funds) Act
- Commenced on 1 October 1963
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
1. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
2. Declaration of assistance agreementsAny agreement by which an international organisation or the government of a foreign sovereign State or of an independent member of the Commonwealth undertakes a programme of external assistance in or for Uganda may be declared by the Minister by statutory order to be an assistance agreement for the purpose of this Act.
3. Exemption of funds from legal process
4. Segregation of assistance fundsAll persons handling assistance funds shall segregate them in such a way that they are at all times kept separate and distinct from other funds.
5. SavingNothing in this Act shall apply to any funds—
History of this document
01 October 1963