International Finance Corporation Act
- Commenced on 22 February 1963
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2000.]
- [Note: The version of the Act as at 31 December 2000 was revised and consolidated by the Law Reform Commission of Uganda. All subsequent amendments have been researched and applied by Laws.Africa for ULII.]
1. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires, "Minister" means the Minister for the time being responsible for finance.
2. Acceptance of agreementThe Minister is authorised by instruments under his or her hand to empower such persons as may be named in the instruments, on behalf of the Government of Uganda—
3. Financial provisions
4. Certain provisions of agreement to have the force of lawThe provisions of the agreement set out in the Schedule to this Act shall have the force of law in Uganda; but nothing in section 9 of article VI of the agreement shall be construed as—
5. Effect of certain East African Community Acts modifiedThis Act shall have effect notwithstanding the provisions of the East African Customs and Transfer Tax Management Act, the East African Income Tax Management Act, or any Act of the East African Community amending or replacing either of those Acts of the East African Community.
History of this document
22 February 1963